Welcome to ZenAnalyst.com. My name is Steve (pen name), the administrator of this website. My mission is to democratize investment research and promote fundamental, long-term thinking. I hold the CFA charter and work as a long short equity analyst at a hedge fund.
Connect With Me
Book Notes: Notes on books which I believe will improve the reader’s understanding of business and investing
- 9/23/2018: Notes on Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About the World — and Why Things Are Better Than You Think
- 9/16/2018: Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- 8/4/2018: Reminiscences of a Stock Operator: Quotes & Thoughts
- 3/31/2018: First A Dream by Jim Clayton: Thoughts and Notes
In Depth Analysis: While I do not recommend specific trades or investments, I believe there is value in deep understanding of individual stocks and themes. Below are original articles which I believe will be helpful to students and investors.
- 5/20/2018: Amazon’s Advertising Business: An Emerging Giant
- 4/29/2018: Tech Gaints’ Capex Are Accelerating: Here Are The Implications
- 4/21/2018: Amazon Advertising: Hidden Gem That Could Drive Shareholder Value
- 4/14/2018: Trump Is Going Postal, But Amazon Will Win
- 4/6/2018: Facebook Could Make a Recovery – Analysis of Users
- 8/13/2017: Amazon: AI To Drive Competitive Advantage
- 7/27/2017: Amazon Bears Will Get Crushed